Search for "weather" returned 2 matches
- High winds in the Sierras caused a buch of these lenticular clouds. This one was hanging out around Mono Lake and I thought it looked cool so I shot a couple telephoto shots of it.
- Canon 5D mkII, Canon 70-200 f/4L@121mm, f16@1/25th sec., ISO 50, Polarizer
- Lee Vining, CA
- Last Light at Crystal Cove
- Taken Apr 30th 2008 at the far north end of Crystal Cove State Park, CA. I kind of like this one because it's a retake from a previous (failed) visit. I got the foreground rocks the way I wanted and the weather was cooperative. I did not want a clear blue sky and was pleased with these conditions.
- Pentax 67II, Pentax 55mm, Velvia 100f, f22@~10sec., 81B, two Polarizers
- Crystal Cove State Park, CA
- crystal cove,
All material © 1997-2020 by Thomas R. Grubbe