Search for "cloud formation" returned 5 matches
- Carrizo Cloudscape
- A cloud shot from Simmler Road in the Carrizo Plain National Monument. The cloud is part of a larger cloud formation that was producing rain on and off throught the day. The wet road made for some interestng tracks to lead into the scene.
- Sony A7R3, Sony 16-35 f2.8GM@19mm, f11@1/160th sec, ISO 400, Polarizer, Singh-Ray 3-stop hard grad
- Carrizo Plain, CA
- Lembert Dome Cloudscape
- Some nice cloud formations at Lembert Dome in Tuolumne Meadows, Yosemite NP, CA.
- Canon 5D mkIII, Canon 17-40 f4@17mm, f22@1/13th sec, ISO 400, Polarizer
- Tuolumne Meadows, CA
- Weir Pond Cloudscape
- Some cirrus cloud formations over Weir pond in Bishop, CA.
- Canon 5D mkII, Canon 24-105 f4 IS@40mm, f22@1/8th sec., ISO 50, Polarizer
- Bishop, CA
- weir pond,
- Badwater Sunrise
- An interesting cloud formation at sunrise from Death Valley's Badwater salt flats.
- Canon 5D mkII, Canon 17-40 f4@17mm, f22@1 sec, ISO 50
- Death Valley, CA
- death valley,
- High winds in the Sierras caused a buch of these lenticular clouds. This one was hanging out around Mono Lake and I thought it looked cool so I shot a couple telephoto shots of it.
- Canon 5D mkII, Canon 70-200 f/4L@121mm, f16@1/25th sec., ISO 50, Polarizer
- Lee Vining, CA
All material © 1997-2020 by Thomas R. Grubbe