Search for "sign" returned 3 matches
- Springtime Symmetry
- Some nice spring plant I found in the nearby Caroline Park in Redlands, CA.
- Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro @100mm, f4.5@1/640th sec, ISO 400
- Redlands, CA
- Sign of the Times
- Shot March, 2011 at Salton Sea's Bombay Beach. I had been here a bunch of times but this was the first time I saw this bizarre sign way out in the lake. I'm not sure why it was put there but I thought it made for an interesting subject.
- Canon 5D mkII, Canon 28-135 f/3.5@90mm, f18@1 sec, ISO 50, Polarizer
- Bombay Beach, CA
- salton sea,
- Ocean Pier at Dusk
- Taken (06/23/01) at Hearst State Beach in San Simeon CA, down highway 1 from Hearst Castle well after sunset. The beach was closed for repairs but I ignored the signs and shot there anyway. I had taken shots of this pier before and wanted to reshoot it. Shortly after I took this I was chased off by the police, but at least I got the shots I wanted.
- Canon Elan II, Canon 24-85@~24mm, f22@~15"
- San Simeon, CA
All material © 1997-2020 by Thomas R. Grubbe