Search for "rural" returned 3 matches
- Time Passed By
- A long exposure shot of the famous old shack in rural Oregon.
- Canon 5D mkIII, Canon 24-105 f4@47mm, f16@66 sec, ISO 50, B+W XS-Pro Kaesemann HTC Polarizer, Breakthrough X4 ND 3.0 Filter (10 Stop)
- Wasco, OR
- Cambrian Hills
- The rolling hills of Cambria, CA just off of hwy 46.
- Canon 5D mkIII, Canon 24-105 f4@58mm, f11@1/15th sec, ISO 50, Polarizer, Singh-Ray 3-stop Hard
- Cambria, CA
- Autumn Home
- This is a sunrise shot of a rural Oregon home off of highway 35. I had just returned from Trillium lake in pouring rain when this glorious sky opened up and I was scrambling for something to shoot. I quickly grabbed my gear and shot ten or so images of this house among the fall colors.
- Canon 5D mkII, Canon 28-135 f/3.5@53mm, f13@1/3rd sec, ISO 160
- Mount Hood, OR
All material © 1997-2021 by Thomas R. Grubbe