Search for "gulls" returned 3 matches
- Sunset Sanctuary
- A sunset shot of Pillar Rock which sits at the base of Morro Rock in Morro Bay, CA.
- Canon 5D mkII, Canon 75-300 f4-5.6@300mm, f14@1/100th sec., ISO 320
- Morro Bay, CA
- morro bay,
- Gardians of the Sea
- Shot this from a turn-out just south of San Simeon, CA. The gulls were a bonus.
- Pentax 67II, Pentax 55mm, Polarizer, Singh-Ray 3x grad, Velvia 50, f22@1/2sec.
- San Simeon, CA
- san simeon,
- Magic Moment
- Taken Sep 2000 at Pt. Montara, CA. Shot several minutes after Seaside Cove at Twilight pointing the other direction. The birds were a bonus.
- Canon ElanII, Kodak E100VS, Sigma 28-80, f5.6@1/4sec., cokin 2-stop ND-grad
- Half Moon Bay, CA
All material © 1997-2020 by Thomas R. Grubbe