Search for "america" returned 5 matches
- Great American Fish Company
- A night shot of the Great American Fish Company restaurant in Morro Bay.
- Canon 5D mkIII, Canon 17-40 f4@17mm, f4@1/2 sec, ISO 400
- Morro Bay, CA
great american fish company,
- American Standard Strat
- My new Fender 2015 American Standard Stratocaster.
- Canon 5D mkIII, Canon 17-40 f4@35mm, f8@1/200th sec, ISO 125
- Redlands, CA
american standard stratocaster,
- San Francisco Panorama
- I shot this pano from a famous vista called Twin Peaks. I normally would shoot this after dusk while there's still color in the sky but I only had one day to shoot SF so I had to compromise and shoot this one last. Twin Peaks is a pretty impressive view. You can see all the way down Market Street, City Hall, the Transamerica Pyramid, the Bay Bridge, AT&T Park and on and on. I'm definitely coming back to shoot this again.
- Canon 5D MkII, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS@145mm, firstname.lastname@example.org sec., 2 images stitched together.
- San Francisco, CA
- san francisco,
- Old Glory
- Shot this huge flag at a golf course on Memorial Day weekend 2009
- Canon 5D MkII, Canon 100-400 F4@300mm, f8@1/250 sec, iso400
- Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
stars and stripes,
- New American Bible
- It took 41 years to get around to reading the bible in full, but I'm glad I did (it took a little less than a year). Hope you like the photo.
- Canon 10D, Canon 28-135
- Redlands, CA
- still life,
All material © 1997-2020 by Thomas R. Grubbe